I have been reading several different self-help books throughout this year. I have come across some of the best. One's that will forever give me the confidence and hope to achieve my dreams and to become the best person that I can be. Personally the best self-help book that will transform my life in 2014 is "Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It". This book is incredibly basic, it teaches you how a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur spoke out and told his story. He decided to write a book and describe a phase in his life where he came from the darkness and went into the joy of life. It's a simple read and has an audiobook available. It has some of the top ratings published on amazon and many other distributors. I think that this is the best self-help book because it is unlike any other. It's insane how I can learn so much from a guy that I don't know. This book taught me how to love myself like my life depended on it. It's a feeling and sense of energy that I need to give to myself more than any other thought I have. It is something that is practiced. Through intense dedication through choosing what to focus on and choosing to love myself with so much dedication commitment and attention and feeling. It is a book like any other. I like the fact that he talks about his experience and how I could relate a lot to it. The book provides simple methods of loving yourself by living your truth. I like the fact that he provides how to love yourself through many different techniques one of my favorites is through meditation! It is a must read and life changing. If you love yourself enough than your brain chemistry will change the neuroplastcity in your brain will change. The firing of neurons in the synapses of the brain will reconstruct and thinking positively about yourself will become easier and make more sense. Ultimately it will become a habit. There is no ceiling that can measure the amount of love that you can have for yourself and the world around you. So with this being said I made my Vow to love myself every single day with as much intensity as possible. To go all out and to do whatever it will take in order to unconditionally love myself. Nothing else matters except for this. I know that once I get to the point of truly loving myself for who I really am I will live life to the fullest with more happiness and abundance than ever before. My confidence will be outrageous compared to the past. I will be more resourceful and honest. I will believe in myself more and more every second of everyday. Any set backs are temporary and part of the process. I got to do what is best for me so that I can take my game to a whole new level ultimately being able to live the life of my dreams. I hope to embark my journey so that I can share what I will learn with others. So I can help transform other peoples lives by teaching them how I did it. I want this for me so badly. I know that it is achievable so now it's time to act on my vow and take action. Anyway take a look at this book I strongly encourage anybody going through a hard time in life to check it out and take it head on!
Wow so over the last few days I've done some research. Looking into the best forms of meditation. Ways that as a beginner I can start the best style of Meditation out there! What I came across is a nice find. It is called Transcendental Meditation. It is a form of meditation that takes the idea to a whole new level. It enhances the results by making the whole idea at large easy to do. A school in Detroit is using this form of meditation for the kids in there middle school and high school to ease tension and increase focus and concentration in the classrooms. The results according to my extensive research are remarkable. This form of meditation has been announced so successful that some well known celebrities have taken it head on and made dramatic changes in there lives as well. It's the easiest way to meditate out there with guaranteed results. The amount of change in your brain will take about two weeks until the neurons start changing there anatomy and chemistry inside of the brain. Ideally it's easy to do and all it takes is a committed decision to engaging in sitting still for twenty minutes in the morning when you wake then twenty minutes before you go to bed at night. The idea is to not focus on anything not on your breathing or anything. Just sit still for 20 minutes and relax be mindful and aware of when and where your thoughts takes you and all you do is bring your mind back to relaxing. Also make sure to just focus on one thing which is a word that you say in your head over and over. Reiterate it until your sick of it and every time your mind wonders from the word bring it back to it and continue saying it in your head. The word that I use is Shrim, which is a God who is known for abundance! Your word doesn't have to have any certain value just something that you constantly reiterate. This form of Meditation has the ability to CURE and OVERCOME troubles in life such as the fear you have rooted in your belief system, ADHD, OCD, social anxiety, and many others such as addiction; just by the way you allow your brain to recreate itself. In fact you lose your mind and create a new one. You are allowed to change your brain and reconstruct it the way you want it to be. Once you do this you will see massive results in life you will feel liberated. Financial freedom and abundance may come into life. How you communicate with others and how you look at yourself and go through the day will change dramatically. My challenge is for you to follow the easy guidelines and start meditating today for the next 30 days for a total of 40 minutes a day 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night! That's it then at the end of the time you'll see huge change and will never look back! I think this is something that is truly amazing that allows anybody to change there life from the inside out. I believe that if I'm more conscious with the way I think and how I see the world the more I'll be able to connect with myself. The easier it will become for me to be free to do whatever I want with a sense of ease. I will become more authentic and able to get more out of life!
Feel like your stuck and limiting yourself?
I've dove deep into some books that have helped me out drastically. After reading a few of them I realized some very tools to get you from where you are to where you want to be! I think everybody has a passion everybody no matter what has an opportunity to live their life to the fullest. Life is limitless how do we live this way? First STOP playing small your not helping the world. Let me tell you this, if you got any fears or anything holding you back. Don't put your focus on getting rid of them. Stop worrying about how you will get over it. Whenever you try to NOT think about something the opposite happens and in my experience the more I end up focusing on that one thing. You got to decide to focus on IMPROVING you got to focus on your GREATNESS you got to be able to visualize yourself at your highest self. When you apply this concentration on positive things in your life you will become more optimistic. Focus on your fucking liveness be a lion, TAP into it. That's it that's all it takes to move toward where you want to go! You start living and stop preparing to live. The ability to cultivate a liveness in your body and your mind and you start engaging more in the NOW in the present moment the more liveness you will build. Fuel yourself with energy and generate it by choosing to! You got to be real with yourself. My advice for everybody is to dive deep into meditation! At least a half hour of it every night for an entire month will change your life for the better.
How can meditation change my life?
Meditation is the ability to be absolutely present with your thoughts. The purpose is to become more aware of your thoughts. During this time the objective is ultimately to be more instropective. To be mindful of your thoughts and changing the ones that aren't positive. After practice and patience you'll have the ability to be who you truly are rather than what you have been limiting yourself to. You will be able to rewire your thought processes and beliefs by putting forth this conscious effort. I highly recommend listening to guided meditation videos on YouTube before your go to sleep at night! Make sure that you focus on your breathing in turn allowing you to be present and clear your mind of anything and everything! The idea is to realize what your mind wanders to and to bring it back into the present moment. This really helps me with stress and anxiety it also is a way to release emotional garbage from the past. It slowly but surely will make a dramatic impact on the way you think and treat yourself.
How to build up courage?
Making a decision to change your life for the better is crucial. Making a decision to commit to something that will benefit your life for the better will allow you to become stronger and more independent. Setting goals on tackling your fears and confronting them is a great way to turn the negativity into positive energy. Whenever you feel like your scared of doing something do it anyway. Utilize the three second rule for any given situation for example talking to someone and take action and do it!
What are Binaural Beats?
They are two separate isotonic frequencies going into each ear. They level out to the median frequency. This frequency is a calculated brainwave that literally alters your brainwaves. They give you the ability to be more energized, to sleep, to focus and many more things! I use binaural beats with meditation as it really gives me a fuller awareness. I discovered them in high school and ever since have been utilizing them. Today science shows that they can increase your IQ by as much as 10 points!
1 major goal (index card) - read 3 times a day"Ask and it shall be given seek and it shall be found knock and it shall be given unto you"
- breakthroughs will happen
- BREAK the spell by constant attention
- poverty mindset is a spell people are mesmerized by life and they consciously stop and it is a spell
- in order to do something you've never done you got to become someone you've never been
- you got to be willing to give up who you have been to give birth to who you can become
- 1 radical change you're going to make about you and if you do that your life will never be the same again!
- no one knows you like you you know what you have to work on
- "i had to work on courage" Les Brown procrastinated as a spectator for 14 years
- Les Brown a motivational speaker couldn't find the courage until he found someone who he saw was so boring and realized that if he can do it that he can do it too.
- You can't worry about what they have you got to realize
- radical change doesn't happen over night it happens everyday a change in courage faith and power
- get someone who will hold you accountable for improving and challenging yourself
- find somebody that you can find a personal and improvement coach that you can invest in
- if tiger woods needs a coach than what do you need?
- most people don't know that they don't know
- your best thinking has got you where you are and find someone who will have the courage to tell you what you have to hear not what you want to hear
- "if you can entertain them you can educate them"
- what can you do if you sat down and started thinking?
- you got to get a larger vision of yourself
- has anybody ever seen something in yourself that you haven't seen for yourself
- "i had more in me than I had known"
- once you make the decision to identify that key area in your life that you need to make a radical change things will begin to open up for you
- once you identify your goal I want you to if possible get a visual picture of that goal!!!
- you will fail yourself your way to success
- you have to have courage so if you fall down in back land on your back so that you can look up and get up
- writing your goals down and looking at them everyday will program them into your subconscious mind
- everyday break down your goals into the 7 most important things that you can do to achieve these goals
- break your goals down into increments your 1 week goals 1 month goals 6 month goals and 1 year goals
- what are the 7 things that can move you forward in the direction of your goals
- you've got greatness in you and you can do more than you can even begin to imagine
- "the reason why you're watching me now is because you know in your heart of hearts that you can do what I've done and even more"
1) writing your goals down
2) listening to motivational messages
3) changing your relationships/upgrading your relationships
4) thinking about 7 things that you need to do everyday
5) some radical change that you need to make in you
6) you got to take responsibility... the only person that is going to be working on toward your goals is you...you got to take responsibility to make it happen....if you fail so what come back again and again and again and again if it's something you love if it's your passion until you do it!
- "the people that make it in this life look around for the circumstances that they want and if they can't find them they make them"
- Les Brown lost his house that he attempted to move his mother into because he didn't do a title search....90 days in he bought a bigger and better house.....90 days in you got to focus on the thing you want to do.....stay focused on your goal....keep the main thing the main thing
- you are going to have distractions that's apart of the process it's not there to stop you it's only there to challenge you you want to grow through it...
- "tough times never last but tough people do"
- you going through hell don't stop keep on moving keep swinging!!!!!
- "there's an old african proverb... if there's no enemy within than the enemy outside can do us no harm"
- having a personal coach is really important
- what is it as you look in your past that is effecting you right now?
- you might be through with your past but your past is not through with you
- "les brown was affected when in the third grade when he was told that he was not like his other brother and never makes honor role"
- look at a man as to what he could be and he will become what he should be
- visualize that you already there reticular activating system in our brains you are a genius (the subconscious mind) everything we need the answers are already there!
- when you begin to hold a vision of what it is you want to achieve you stimulate what is called the reticular activating system it's a network like a group of cells at the base of your brain....HOW IT WORKS.....when you purchase the same car and once you leave the lot you start seeing the car everywhere.....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.....you made an investment and because you made an investment that peaked your awareness that stimulated your reticular activating system
I've been on an adventure these last couple of weeks seeking some of the best ways for me to increase my IQ. It has taken some extensive research for me to come up with some techniques and tips that will be conducive to this concept. From what I have come across I can say that IQ or intelligence is something that you can increase at any age! Matter of fact there are plenty of resources out there that will help with this process. The most essential techniques I have come across and am now incorporating everyday of my life are some of the most valuable tools that will help increase not only my IQ but also my ability to think differently, feel differently, concentrate better, dramatically impacting my ability to focus and also my memory. These are to name a few of the personal growth I have achieved on my journey to self growth. I have discovered that Neuroscientists from Stanford University support a program called Lumosity which is a variety of games that train you to become more alert by challenging yourself to take on more challenging games that will require more focus the further you progress. It is a great way to be able to calculate your BPI which you use to see your statistics over the amount of time you have been playing different games. The more you improve the higher your skill is in whatever area you decide to focus on. I think that it is interesting as far as the scientific research that has been established behind it proving its value and ability to actually change neurons in your brain. Your brain is plastic so that's what Luminosity derives from the opportunity to build up different muscles in your brain expanding your capacity to learn new things at a higher fast and more intellectual level that ultimately will be noticeable when you see the results. In addition to this I believe reading at least 20 pages a day out of positive books is critical to keeping your brain fresh with new information allowing you to improve both reading comprehension additionally the knowledge that you'll learn from whatever you commit to reading. Another unique method to increase your IQ score in a matter of 30 days is binaural beats. They are two different sound frequencies going into your headphones that create a brainwave frequency that's divergent of the two different frequencies. According to my research if you listen to binaural beats and get ahold of a frequency that creates brainwaves at a Delta level will significantly increase your intelligence. It works by putting your brain in a frequency that will allow new cells to reproduces and neurons to attach to each developing new pathways for these neurotransmitters to signal and fire new information more rapidly. I realized that meditation is KEY to expanding ones mind to change the way you to think differently be at peace with oneself and to see the world in a new perspective. Take consideration that it takes a period of 30 days of at least one hour of set time to focus on meditation in order for you to notice a significant difference in the way you look at things in your life. I've found that combining binaural beats with meditation makes the process significantly easier and more productive with greater results. The best way to approach meditation I've found is to not be in bed or lying down but rather sitting down so that you can make the most out of it without getting distracted by getting tired or even falling asleep! The goal is to clear your mind and to focus on what you want to see in your life. For example, I focus on all of the great gifts that I have in my life, everything that I have to be grateful for, especially visualizing where I want to be in my life which is envisioning myself performing at the most healthy state of mind and focusing on the best me that I can be and how I can attribute this to my relationships even the world around me. Remember that negative thoughts will come racing in your mind so this is where it is critical to bring yourself back to a neutral state of silence and then refocusing on what you WANT to see and BE in life! The last but by far not least great method to increasing your IQ is participating in biofeedback and Neurofeedback! They are proven devices that trace your brain patterns and train you to think differently and have been proven to cure ADHD, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, increase confidence and self esteem and can be helpful in many other areas that you may be struggling with. Interesting enough if you get an opportunity to use these assets you will have devices attached to your head to read your vibrational state and brainwaves even the thoughts that you are thinking. Let me tell you this alone increased my IQ by 9 points after only 3 months alone. I guarantee that if you practice these techniques and utilize them everyday in your life for 30 days your IQ/intelligence will increase by at least 5 points perhaps even 10. It really comes down to you making a decision to implement this change in your life and then to commit to this 30 days challenge to get the most significant improvement! So start today and in 30 days, come back to this blog and tell me how many points your IQ has gone up. Obviously it's a good idea to take an IQ test prior to this 30 day challenge and one at the end to see the difference! Look forward to talking to you soon and hearing how these techniques have changed your life! Check my blogposts daily for more information on empowering yourself to changing your life by becoming a better version of yourself in order to create your destiny and live your dream!