1 major goal (index card) - read 3 times a day"Ask and it shall be given seek and it shall be found knock and it shall be given unto you"
- breakthroughs will happen
- BREAK the spell by constant attention
- poverty mindset is a spell people are mesmerized by life and they consciously stop and it is a spell
- in order to do something you've never done you got to become someone you've never been
- you got to be willing to give up who you have been to give birth to who you can become
- 1 radical change you're going to make about you and if you do that your life will never be the same again!
- no one knows you like you you know what you have to work on
- "i had to work on courage" Les Brown procrastinated as a spectator for 14 years
- Les Brown a motivational speaker couldn't find the courage until he found someone who he saw was so boring and realized that if he can do it that he can do it too.
- You can't worry about what they have you got to realize
- radical change doesn't happen over night it happens everyday a change in courage faith and power
- get someone who will hold you accountable for improving and challenging yourself
- find somebody that you can find a personal and improvement coach that you can invest in
- if tiger woods needs a coach than what do you need?
- most people don't know that they don't know
- your best thinking has got you where you are and find someone who will have the courage to tell you what you have to hear not what you want to hear
- "if you can entertain them you can educate them"
- what can you do if you sat down and started thinking?
- you got to get a larger vision of yourself
- has anybody ever seen something in yourself that you haven't seen for yourself
- "i had more in me than I had known"
- once you make the decision to identify that key area in your life that you need to make a radical change things will begin to open up for you
- once you identify your goal I want you to if possible get a visual picture of that goal!!!
- you will fail yourself your way to success
- you have to have courage so if you fall down in back land on your back so that you can look up and get up
- writing your goals down and looking at them everyday will program them into your subconscious mind
- everyday break down your goals into the 7 most important things that you can do to achieve these goals
- break your goals down into increments your 1 week goals 1 month goals 6 month goals and 1 year goals
- what are the 7 things that can move you forward in the direction of your goals
- you've got greatness in you and you can do more than you can even begin to imagine
- "the reason why you're watching me now is because you know in your heart of hearts that you can do what I've done and even more"
1) writing your goals down
2) listening to motivational messages
3) changing your relationships/upgrading your relationships
4) thinking about 7 things that you need to do everyday
5) some radical change that you need to make in you
6) you got to take responsibility... the only person that is going to be working on toward your goals is you...you got to take responsibility to make it happen....if you fail so what come back again and again and again and again if it's something you love if it's your passion until you do it!
- "the people that make it in this life look around for the circumstances that they want and if they can't find them they make them"
- Les Brown lost his house that he attempted to move his mother into because he didn't do a title search....90 days in he bought a bigger and better house.....90 days in you got to focus on the thing you want to do.....stay focused on your goal....keep the main thing the main thing
- you are going to have distractions that's apart of the process it's not there to stop you it's only there to challenge you you want to grow through it...
- "tough times never last but tough people do"
- you going through hell don't stop keep on moving keep swinging!!!!!
- "there's an old african proverb... if there's no enemy within than the enemy outside can do us no harm"
- having a personal coach is really important
- what is it as you look in your past that is effecting you right now?
- you might be through with your past but your past is not through with you
- "les brown was affected when in the third grade when he was told that he was not like his other brother and never makes honor role"
- look at a man as to what he could be and he will become what he should be
- visualize that you already there reticular activating system in our brains you are a genius (the subconscious mind) everything we need the answers are already there!
- when you begin to hold a vision of what it is you want to achieve you stimulate what is called the reticular activating system it's a network like a group of cells at the base of your brain....HOW IT WORKS.....when you purchase the same car and once you leave the lot you start seeing the car everywhere.....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.....you made an investment and because you made an investment that peaked your awareness that stimulated your reticular activating system